The TR500 is a team rider favorite designed to win races, whip big jumps and crush laps at the bike park. Proven geometry with smart adjustment options and the most versatile setup choices on the market make the TR500 the ultimate downhill bike. The rear suspension leverage curve has been refined with years of input from our pro riders, and the geo has proven itself around the world. The TR500 is ready for anything you can throw at it, from gnarly race courses to big senders.
- Supports 26 or 27.5 Wheels
- 180mm or 200mm Travel Settings
- Integrated Fork Bumpers
- Internal Cable Routing
- Adjustable Chainstay Length, Head Angle and BB Height
- New Laser Etched Adjustment Markings
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 10.98 lbs.